Vision and Opportunities for Youth & Community Empowerment
Contribute to happier, healthier, more empowered lives.
Empowering through arts and creative content for social impact.
WHAT WE DO
- Developing content for public health and social change to create impact.
- Producing films, advocacy videos, animation videos, musicals and ad films (including celebrity tie-ups). We bring in our passion for filmmaking with excellent research, lot of creativity and fresh ideas, a deep understanding in human emotions, and the best technology to support our ideas, to deliver a “story” through our films.
- Providing end-to-end production solutions from conceptualizing, writing, designing and printing, for
publications, including coffee table books, and human stories.
- Advocating for any cause through the language of arts – be it films, publications with vivid illustrations, trainings, or events. We curate activities for events, and also have an expansive network of artists who paint for positive change.
- Researching, including through primary and secondary sources; writing, and editing.
- End-to-end design solutions including conceptualizing, researching, designing. We have an experienced team of graphic designers, illustrators, web designer, 2D and 3D designers. We give fresh ideas and styles in our work.
- All kinds of printing solutions including any specialized printing on 12-colour machine.
- Developing and managing digital media content.
- Developing fresh and original content; and facilitating trainings on values in action; on authentic leadership; on 1-Ness consciousness; and behaviour change communication for health promotion.
- Organizing staff engagement and team-building activities.
- Helping in transforming physical spaces into empowering spaces and engaging staff/community in co-creating the space.
- Managing both large and small events and festivals, giving an extra edge by leveraging both performing and visual arts creating impact. It specializes in curating creative engagement activities, world-class sustainable décor, and a strong commitment to deliver the best and on time.
- Conceptualizing and implementing campaigns to promote the Sustainable Development Goals, specifically for positive behaviour change.
Anika is a social artist at heart who believes in the power of art and creativity to make social change. She has over 15 years of experience, including 6 years with the World Health Organization both at the Regional Office for South-East Asia and the WHO Country Office for India; and 4+ years in Australia. During her work at WHO, she developed and implemented engaging health promotion campaigns that led to positive behaviour change. She has directed over 30 advocacy productions including animation videos, musicals and documentaries. Prior to WHO, she worked in Australia mostly in the skills development and disability employment services network, assisting the disadvantaged community through employment, support services, community engagement and customized training programmes.
Saurabh has close to 25 years of experience working with agencies like Leo Burnett, Mudra DDB and Innocean Worldwide India. He started his career at the front desk of a hotel, moved to selling wireless modems, acted in television serials, and played in a folk-rock band before advertising discovered him. He has worked on over 250 ad films, including public service announcements on health and social issues. He has won locally and internationally and has performed jury duties for six years in a row for the ‘Dragons of Asia’ which is the Promotions Marketing Awards of Asia and for ‘The Globes’ The Marketing Agencies Association Awards.
- A huge network of young and professional artists, storytellers, performing artists, and art curators specializing in conveying complex messages through the simple language of art
- Production house, and a very competent production team
- Researchers, analysts, writers and editors
- Graphic designers, digital illustrators, web designers
- Transformation and creative facilitators
- Content writers
- Creative Directors
- Event management team and festival directors to curate high-impact events
“For any big event or campaign that we undertake, we form a mentoring board, consisting of experts and patrons, that guides us and creates an accountability framework.”
- World Health Organization (WHO) including WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia, WHO Regional Office for Western Pacific and WHO Country Office for India
- AIIMS, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre
- School, colleges and corporates