STORY OF VOYCE
Vision and Opportunities for Youth & Community Empowerment
a dream that keeps us going!
To empower people to make conscious choices for happier, healthier lives.
our baby steps each day!
Creating people-centric content and campaigns, inspired by the arts, for public health and social change messaging.
Team VOYCE, wants to inspire 1 billion people for positive behaviour change through a movement of art activism in India and the South-East Asia Region.
WHAT WE DO
- Content for public health and social change to create impact.
- Work with the arts for creating positive behaviour change campaigns.
- Films, advocacy videos, animation videos, musicals and ad films.
- Production of publications – including conceptualizing, researching, writing, editing, designing, and printing.
- Primary and secondary level research.
- Events and festivals, giving an extra edge by leveraging both performing and visual arts for creating impact. Specializes in creating both online and offline events.
- Facilitating training on values in action; on authentic leadership; on 1-Ness consciousness; and behaviour change communication for health promotion, gender equality, and social change messaging.
- Organizing staff engagement and team-building activities.
- Conceptualizing and implementing campaigns to promote the Sustainable Development Goals, specifically for positive behaviour change related to health.
- A huge network of young and professional artists, storytellers, performing artists, and art curators specializing in conveying complex messages through the simple language of art
- Production house, and a very competent production team
- Researchers, analysts, writers and editors
- Graphic designers, digital illustrators, web designers
- Transformation and creative facilitators
- Content writers
- Creative Directors
- Event management team and festival directors to curate high-impact events
“For any big event or campaign that we undertake, we form a mentoring board, consisting of experts and patrons, that guides us and creates an accountability framework.”
- World Health Organization (WHO) including WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia, WHO Regional Office for Western Pacific and WHO Country Office for India
- AIIMS, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre
- School, colleges and corporates