Vision and Opportunities for Youth & Community Empowerment
a dream that keeps us going!
To empower people to make conscious choices for happier, healthier lives.
our baby steps each day!
Creating people-centric content and campaigns, inspired by the arts, for public health and social change messaging.
Team VOYCE, wants to inspire 1 billion people for positive behaviour change through a movement of art activism in India and the South-East Asia Region.
WHAT WE DO
- Content for public health and social change to create impact.
- Work with the arts for creating positive behaviour change campaigns.
- Films, advocacy videos, animation videos, musicals and ad films.
- Production of publications – including conceptualizing, researching, writing, editing, designing, and printing.
- Primary and secondary level research.
- Events and festivals, giving an extra edge by leveraging both performing and visual arts for creating impact. Specializes in creating both online and offline events.
- Facilitating training on values in action; on authentic leadership; on 1-Ness consciousness; and behaviour change communication for health promotion, gender equality, and social change messaging.
- Organizing staff engagement and team-building activities.
- Conceptualizing and implementing campaigns to promote the Sustainable Development Goals, specifically for positive behaviour change related to health.
Anika is a social artist at heart who believes in the power of art and creativity to make social change. She has over 15 years of experience, including 6 years with the World Health Organization both at the Regional Office for South-East Asia and the WHO Country Office for India; and 4+ years in Australia. During her work at WHO, she developed and implemented engaging health promotion campaigns that led to positive behaviour change. She has directed over 30 advocacy productions including animation videos, musicals and documentaries. Prior to WHO, she worked in Australia mostly in the skills development and disability employment services network, assisting the disadvantaged community through employment, support services, community engagement and customized training programmes.
Saurabh has close to 25 years of experience working with agencies like Leo Burnett, Mudra DDB and Innocean Worldwide India. He started his career at the front desk of a hotel, moved to selling wireless modems, acted in television serials, and played in a folk-rock band before advertising discovered him. He has worked on over 250 ad films, including public service announcements on health and social issues. He has won locally and internationally and has performed jury duties for six years in a row for the ‘Dragons of Asia’ which is the Promotions Marketing Awards of Asia and for ‘The Globes’ The Marketing Agencies Association Awards.
- A huge network of young and professional artists, storytellers, performing artists, and art curators specializing in conveying complex messages through the simple language of art
- Production house, and a very competent production team
- Researchers, analysts, writers and editors
- Graphic designers, digital illustrators, web designers
- Transformation and creative facilitators
- Content writers
- Creative Directors
- Event management team and festival directors to curate high-impact events
“For any big event or campaign that we undertake, we form a mentoring board, consisting of experts and patrons, that guides us and creates an accountability framework.”
- World Health Organization (WHO) including WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia, WHO Regional Office for Western Pacific and WHO Country Office for India
- AIIMS, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre
- School, colleges and corporates