STORY OF VOYCE
Vision and Opportunities for Youth & Community Empowerment
We have a lot of information today but packaging that to inspire behaviour change requires a radical and a fresh change in health promotion and social change messaging.
Art is a universal language that helps in effectively engaging with communities and improving lives. Art is a positive influence, an inspiring force. Art empowers the most vulnerable and allows for freedom of expression to thrive. We recognize the power of the arts as an engine for progress and social transformation.
We at VOYCE, combine the two worlds of public health and social messaging with arts. In everything we do and develop, there is arts and creativity, the language of change we aspire to make.
a dream that keeps us going!
To empower people to make conscious choices for happier, healthier lives.
our baby steps each day!
Creating people-centric content and campaigns, inspired by the arts, for public health and social change messaging.
Team VOYCE, wants to inspire 1 billion people for positive behaviour change through a movement of art activism in India and the South-East Asia Region.
WHAT WE DO
- Content for public health and social change to create impact.
- Work with the arts for creating positive behaviour change campaigns.
- Films, advocacy videos, animation videos, musicals and ad films.
- Production of publications – including conceptualizing, researching, writing, editing, designing, and printing.
- Primary and secondary level research.
- Events and festivals, giving an extra edge by leveraging both performing and visual arts for creating impact. Specializes in creating both online and offline events.
- Facilitating training on values in action; on authentic leadership; on 1-Ness consciousness; and behaviour change communication for health promotion, gender equality, and social change messaging.
- Organizing staff engagement and team-building activities.
- Conceptualizing and implementing campaigns to promote the Sustainable Development Goals, specifically for positive behaviour change related to health.
Coffee, conversations and colours
The journey of ‘Returning to Love’ (RTL) began in 2021, post the COVID-19 pandemic, to remind and inspire people to operate from the energy of love in making life choices. In the presence of love there can’t be any fear. The format of the event is that we sit in a circle, and everyone shares either a poem, prose or life experience that is inspiring or has been lifechanging. This way we grow and learn together; and create a community of love and giving.
For the previous RTL events, the special guests who have graced the event include the acclaimed Kathak dancer Shovana Narayan; Lawyer, politician and poet, Kapil Sibal; award-winning TechArtist Ravinder Pal Singh; Contemporary artist, Arpana Caur; Zen artist, Sidharth; Surgeon and Associate Professor at the AIIMS Trauma Centre, Dr Tej Prakash Sinha; Writer, poet, Creative director, Inni Kaur; and more. Our venue partners have been the National Museum, National Crafts Museum, Zorba the Buddha and Vasant Vihar Club. This time, we are delighted to collaborate with The Piano Man for this special journey; the vision is the same – to build our love clan and continue to learn in this collective energy.
The theme for this 6th edition of the RTL is: Love is Colours.
In this week of Holi, let’s expand our understanding of colours!
- A huge network of young and professional artists, storytellers, performing artists, and art curators specializing in conveying complex messages through the simple language of art
- Production house, and a very competent production team
- Researchers, analysts, writers and editors
- Graphic designers, digital illustrators, web designers
- Transformation and creative facilitators
- Content writers
- Creative Directors
- Event management team and festival directors to curate high-impact events
“For any big event or campaign that we undertake, we form a mentoring board, consisting of experts and patrons, that guides us and creates an accountability framework.”
- World Health Organization (WHO) including WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia, WHO Regional Office for Western Pacific and WHO Country Office for India
- AIIMS, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Centre
- School, colleges and corporates